(219) Get a hold of Sargoy, ten Cal. Rptr. 2d at 895 (describing the brand new UCRA’s standard mission since ”this new elimination of anti-social discriminatory means”).
(221) See id. during the 720-21 (insinuating you to invidious discrimination comes with brand new perpetuating off established stereotypes thanks to the employment of such as for instance discrimination).
(222) See id. during the 721 (recommending that giving savings to certain age range yields unwarranted assumptions this generation is deserving of preferential treatment while various other isn’t).
Tinder, mais aussi al
(224) Find Starkman, 278 Cal. Rptr. from the 548 (setting-up that different rate pricing to possess older people and children in recreation parks don’t perpetuate ”unreasonable stereotypes”).
(225) Select Sanders, supra mention 125 (explaining you to definitely Tinder says he’s implemented that it costs policy from inside the a make an effort to incentivize young pages purchasing the newest premium provider because they might not generally manage to pay for they from the a high price).
Code [section] 51 (2016) (stating that safe classes become ”intercourse, colour, race, faith, ancestry, national supply, handicap, health problem, relationship position, intimate positioning otherwise genetic suggestions”)
(226) Get a hold of Dreyfuss, supra note 161 (inferring that it is probably consumers cannot pick situations if the they don’t become they are needed or important).
(227) Come across Javorsky, 195 Cal. Rptr. three-dimensional from the 720 (illustrating Javorsky’s say that by providing more youthful crowds ages created coupons, the business organization was prolonging the brand new unjust label that ”young generations are better”).